About the TR4Y Website
The Transition Resources for Youth website (or simply www.tr4y.org) provides Tools and Resources designed to assist Individual Education Plan (IEP) team members develop a plan for the successful transition of youth from their secondary education settings.
It is the objective of this website that each individual student will leave high school with a realistic plan for entering postsecondary education or training or high quality employment by ensuring youth, families, educators, and agencies are prepared to assist youth in their own transition journey.
- Review post high school outcome data at a state and local level.
- Take advantage of exclusive tools designed to benchmark your district against state outcome measures. Improve post-school outcomes and improve transition goals.
- Access a growing library of resources that can be shared with youth, families, educators, and agencies.
- Perform advance searches by resource origin, transition requirements, Wisconsin Educator Standards, keywords, and much more.
- Take advantage of National Secondary Transition Technical Assistance Center (NSTTAC) evidence-based practices to drive improvement in outcomes across a variety of indicators.
- Set up your own My TR4Y Toolbox to catalog your favorite resources and to save individual and team reports generated from out exclusive tools.